Thursday 22 October 2015

MINT GREEN, WELL OF COURSE


Eddi gave me a new jacket for my birthday. 
The clothes for the colder season mainly tend to be a dark, grey or beige colour - so are most of mine - so it's nice to break the pattern.

(Although I did think about having a new coat when I still have old ones that are wearable. It is some sort of old thing, , that still spooks around in my head. Considering that it is rather cold here half of the year, and that your coat is the one item what you wear most of the year, it is not perhaps that strange to have two or three. When again few people think twice about getting a new summer dress, which you with luck can wear a quarter of the year at most...)

3 comments:

Porcelina said...

Gorgeous colour on you, especially with the new hair! I have SO many coats, because we just wear them so much in the UK. They'll always give you value for money! x

CiCi said...

I actually refuse to count my coats now... the numbers are at an embarrassing level. But like Porcelina says, when you live in this part of the world and it's cold most the year, it is sill to own more summer dresses than coats really! It should be the other way round...

Roxy said...

Lovely coat! You can totally extend the time allowed to wear summer dresses by layering. In fact, I remember a great post you wrote on about how to efficiently layer some time ago :)