Saturday 14 December 2013

A LITTLE SOMETHING BEHIND THE EAR


I made my showgirl colleague Tinker Bell and me some small modest hair flowers for the event we are throwing and hosting tomorrow.

Or, small and modest as in huge and over the top and self lit. The pieces are inspired by my friend Frollein von Sofa, who has made hats with lights and flowers on them. I attached small led-christmas lights with flowers on felt and put clips under.

Otherwise I'd tell you to come see our show tomorrow to get to see these in worn on stage but I won't since we are -oh yes- sold out. Yey! If you were lucky to get a ticket in time, see you there!

2 comments:

Frollein von Sofa said...

this looks fantastic !! I wish I could see you wearing it in person....good luck for the show !!!

Katja said...

The show was awesome and you were stunning!! :)