Sunday 22 September 2013

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY


 
After wearing lots of long skirts in the late nineties and early 00's I couldn't let any hems longer than mid-calf come near me (unless being a very special dress for a very special occasion; satin and sequin gowns and so on) for many years. But some time ago I let that go and started enjoying longer lengths again. A long dress can be made more everyday by combining it with a basic cardi, boots and something not-too fancy on the head (in which case you know what black piece I reach out for).

The dress is vintage and the rest is old.

3 comments:

Helen Le Caplain said...

Overall love the look - that dress especially!

www.mancunianvintage.com

Mademoiselle Maladroite said...

I absolutely adore your outfit!

Unknown said...

I love your dress!!!