Sunday 21 April 2013

WELL WELL WELL...


..if it isn't so that my winter boots have finally gone to rest!

La la la la la.
So it did happen, the extra snow we got  a couple of weeks back plus the nasty rain from a few days back did melt the winter away. It's like everyting suddenly jumped one month ahead, to how it should be by now; the streets are dry (which really is a feeling far more rejoiceful than you'd think if you live in a place where you never experience post-snow time...), the weather is warm(-er) and sunny, I can wear my heels again. Mmmmyes.


My skirt is vintage adn the cardigan is from h&m. I have some jojoba oil in my most of hair (it's good for the scalp if you have a dry one like me) so I made a twist in the back and a swirl in front and covered it with my scarf form BooBoo Kitty.

9 comments:

BethanyAustin said...

I absolutely love your look!

Bethany Paige (paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

Naomi said...

Great look! Your skirt is so pretty~

The Occasional Indulgence

Kathy said...

What is this lipstick? Beauty!

Hanna said...

Ihania nuo sun poseeraukset :)

Fashion Diary said...

I saw this cardigan but I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not. I didn't. Kinda regret that now. x

fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Kathy : the lipstick is Limecrime's Velveteen in Suedeberry . Super strong color!

Unknown said...

Love that look on you <3 Du är ju för snygg! ^ ^

Stefanie said...

I have refused to wear boots since February possible not the smartest idea but luckily spring is finally here :)

Jaxson corey said...

Some great thoughts, and I'll certainly take it onboard with my writing. I can't help but think you should take a look at a film called 'Freedom Deep' when talking about 'Book of Eli'. The Denzel film shares a staggering amount of similarities to this independent Australian film, particularly the main characters and themes. Hell, even a lot of the shots and scenes are familiar! Keep up the good work, this blog is worth its weight in gold!
Accounts Software For Small Business
Simran Kaur