Saturday 27 October 2012

DOUBLE KNITS AND FALLEN LEAVES


There's something about cold and humid weather that I like. Like, only when there's an option to go inside whenever one feels like it though. But you know,  fallen, wet molding leaves, raw and moist air (that will make you sweat like hell if you have to walk fast or say, attempt any raking).  I gathered the leaves in our yard into a few big piles and was waiting for a Halloween storm to come and spread them back all over the place.

But instead it snowed.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Golden leaves make such a gorgeous backdrop! And I agree with you. Cold is nice when you can run somewhere warm quickly :) Love your blog (only discovered recently)!

For The Love of Bettie said...

I would love to know where you got that Hat ?

Natalia L. said...

Loving all the layers in different colours! I autumn definitely is my favourite season, I love all the golden colours!!

Girls that glitter love the dark
xoxo

Nika Chick said...

So cosy and warm! Lovely.