Thursday 19 July 2012

LEMONS & CHAMOMILE



Tea time?
Noup, it may be five o clock, but what I'm about with these is to refresh the shade of my hair!

Lemons can dry your hair out but since mine has been in a little too good shape (=harder to style) since I stopped bleaching it about two years ago I would not mind a little dryness. Also, I put some argan oil in the ends afterwards. But let's see what happens to my locks after a few months of full breast feeding... my mother had waist length hair and had to cut it after feeding me, since it thinned out. Also, for the moment I'm thinking I might start to grow out my hair again -we'll see if I'm able to. Or if I have to go pixie :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't say breastfeeding effected my hair. I was just terribly hungry all the time. Then my baby was over 4 kgs and a healthy eater! But I suppose everyone's different. :)

Roxy said...

My mum's hair didn't change, but her teeth for some reason became crooked. Also, I will fly all the way to Finland to stop you if you dare cut your hair pixie short!

Anushka said...

Ah yes that happened to my mum too. Actually I think you would look quite nice with a pixie cut!
My hair is glossy and healthy -and therefore absolutely impossible to style! Very few people seem to understand this problem...

Anonymous said...

Hi! Usually The thinning of your hair after bub comes along is just the loss of the hair you didn't loose during pregnancy! Apparently we don't loose hair while we are pregnant (hence the fabulous glossy locks and 'glow' that we get!), after bub pops out (and we are already feeling less than glamorous and missing all that went with the glow of pregnancy!) we start to lose all of that hair that should have naturally fallen out during pregnancy - it just happens all at once and usually about 2-4 months after birth so we think that we are 'thinning'. So don't stress too much ;-)

monster beats said...

I can't wait to go through additional from you.I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.
http://www.discountchristianlouboutinblog.com
http://www.redbottomsoleshoes-c.com

Unknown said...

Hey how well does that mixture work for lightening hair? I quit bleaching mine as well, and sometimes i still just wish it was lighter, do you get a pretty good lift out of it?