Thursday 22 July 2010

OH SUMMER, HOW I LOVE THEE

I've spent some great days. in the city lately. One of them went like this:


After Eddi got his hair cut at Rody's we met up with Ina and H (or also known as Julien, well, only by me :) for a few cans of Sangria and a lot of tapas.

See what hat Ina is wearing? She got it for her birthday!




Oh, food!

Ladi dadi da. (Ina wore a sixties dress and I a fifties skirt, and a Vivien of Hollowayhairflower. Check the shoes! Oh yes I got them - comfy ad coloured like bubble gum ♥)

I continued on to Bar Moskva (going to Helsinki? Go there.) to celebrate Tinker's last night (well, almost, close enough) as an unmarried girl with a lot of champage and lovely ladies. And later on also a bunch of great guys and a very happy groom.

Oh, summer, oh love.

13 comments:

www.janetteria.com said...

Lovely shoes, dearest Ulrika!

Sam Harvey said...

this love of vintage comes so natural to you. you attract more and more of wonderful things. i love that your man smokes. gawd that is so sexy...

Mademoiselle Balai said...

so that means the hasbeens are comfortable?!
i would love to hear your opinion, as i am planning some time already to buy them!!
and gosh the three of you look like you've just walked out of a movie!
xx

BlueMoonDame said...

These photos make me want to book a plane ticket to Europe immediately! You look really happy :)
<3 summer!

esme and the laneway said...

Gorgeous! can you tell us a bit more about the shoes ie how was their sizing? I really want a white pair :)

Laia said...

I love this skirt that you're wearing! And I am so happy that you've finally bought a pair of Swedish Hasbeens, looks like my advice made some effect haha but what's more important: are you happy with them? You've bought the pink ones just like mines! You look great :)

Lady San Pedro said...

Pretty, pretty!

From the shoes to the shots to those chips being dipped in... aioli?

I'm loving your summer too!

Rosie Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful summer so far! I hope the rest is just as amazing.e

hope505 said...

~ yay! ~ I was hoping you'd get the pink ones!! CUTE!!

Sara Kristiina said...

Awww, I love these photos! The first one is my ultimate favourite (:

-Sara

ina said...

The chinless girl laughing at her own jokes ;D

pumps & luiers said...

looks so fun, I totally get your summervibe, same here: if only summer's could last forever!

JomVacay said...

I love summer and your picture here is so beautiful!.
www.blossombatik.com