Wednesday 14 April 2010

FOUR THINGS RIGHT NOW

(...apart from the fact that right now I'm actually blogging...)


Sunshine outside and the only rose that survived the cats' attack last night. (They are not exactly small angels, not when it comes to flowers and plants at least.)


Breakfast by the window. (At 13:30, yes. When doing the late shifts at the harbour breakfast is not before noon :)


Reading Danny Wattin ('Pardon me, but your soul just died').


The postman bought me something nice this morning! Quite fast shipping I must say. (And you all had very good guesses but this one was the one I chose, the From The Cross Jewelry locket :)It has a beautiful shine to it that won't show on the picture as it is even prettier in real life.

7 comments:

Aisling said...

It looks like a very lovely day indeed.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Aisilig : Yes, except for I soon have to head off to work. But the weather's great and sunny so it will be OK to hang out in the harbour, by the sea today :)

anna said...

my cat is like that with my wardrobe, the minute I forget to close the door of it, she's in and starts throwing out all my clothes... and the problem with my wardrobe is that it actually can't be completely closed and she can sneak in her pawn and tear my clothes with her nails. it is irritating (but I still love her:))

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Anna : yes, my cats also take any chance to enter an open drawer or door - especially the wardrobe. If I leave it open they're there in a second. The other doors and drawers they manage to open themselves...

Cheryl Lynn Pastor Romance Author said...

What a lovely restful day. We need to take the time to just bask sometimes. Let the rigor of the routine drift away and soak up the sun and the leisure.

Bravo!

SANDRA AZWAN said...

;-)

pumps & luiers said...

looks like funny and sunny
(stupid joke I know :p)