Friday 11 April 2008

RED, WHITE AND A CAT'S TAIL



I guess I was somehow inspired by candy again...


Skirt - Reflex
Blouse & Shoes - h&m


While I figure out what camera to get I'm using Paula's, so tanks to her. (And no the lens isn't dirty, neither did I do some super arsty paint on my wall or have any flying demons at home - it's just one of my cat's tail showing in the picture as it jumped in front of the camera just as the pic was taken. I didn't photoshop it away since I kind of like the effect).

Funny thing about candy, all candy, any candy - I actually don't like it. Except for chocolate and english licorice (not that chocolate is candy anyway. It's just chocolate, right?). But I like the look and smell of candy. I have a huge jar filled with striped mints at home. Just to look at, not to eat (and that's such a tease for some, I know).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Nice skirt.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I like the look, that skirt is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous!! you have a totally awesome blog! we should totally link up!

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous!! you have a totally awesome blog! we should totally link up!