Tuesday 1 April 2008

NEITHER FISH NOR FOWL

You may think I'm wearing a skirt.



But I'm not!


Skirtpants – old, from h&m
Shirt – Wrangler
Shoes – Bullboxer
Bow – thrifted



I have a lot of nice pants and great jeans in my wardrobe that I just never wear. Except for these every now and then. But then again, they're almost as much of a skirt as trousers.

I haven't been updating that much lately or replying to comments or posting any comments enywhere myself, I know. But I've been very busy with a lot of things and arrengements lately. We'll see how it goes, things are looking brighter now.

4 comments:

decadentdiamond said...

Those cullottes (are they usually called 'skirt pants' in the US?) look beautiful on you.. I used to wear them when I was much younger and at school, as my mum wanted me to wear skirts and to feel comfortable in the summer, but I was a tomboy and didn't want to, so the cullottes ended up being a compromise!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute - stumbling across your fab blog has got me lusting after bows in all shapes and sizes!

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Decadentdiamond: I knew there was a better word for those but I just couldn't remember it! I've just stumbled across the word "skirt pants" on the web and i my langauge they're called pant-skirt...

Ailyex: And bows can be quite addictive, I just can't go without them...

Michelle said...

I had a pair of pants like that but they don't really suit me (darn), looks great on you though, esp with the flats.